Re: PGAccess/pgplsql Blues - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PGAccess/pgplsql Blues
Date
List pgsql-sql
Bruce,
     Thanks for checking that.   You actually missed the beginning of
the issue; it only crops up with long, complex functions > 100 lines
including nested text quoting.
     I'm getting out of the habit of using PGAccess for anything but
table lookups, anyway, so it's not worth it to me to hunt down the
issue.

-Josh