LOG: unexpected EOF on client connection - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From
Subject LOG: unexpected EOF on client connection
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi list,

I am doing a benchmark in my database but it is spent too much time.

I was looking for my log file but I could not understad clearly what it says.

The log is like this:

INT:  Consider increasing the configuration parameter "checkpoint_segments".
LOG:  checkpoints are occurring too frequently (4 seconds apart)
HINT:  Consider increasing the configuration parameter "checkpoint_segments".
LOG:  checkpoints are occurring too frequently (5 seconds apart)
HINT:  Consider increasing the configuration parameter "checkpoint_segments".
LOG:  checkpoints are occurring too frequently (5 seconds apart)
HINT:  Consider increasing the configuration parameter "checkpoint_segments".
LOG:  checkpoints are occurring too frequently (8 seconds apart)
HINT:  Consider increasing the configuration parameter "checkpoint_segments".
NOTICE:  ALTER TABLE / ADD PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
"branches_pkey" for table "branches"
NOTICE:  ALTER TABLE / ADD PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
"tellers_pkey" for table "tellers"
NOTICE:  ALTER TABLE / ADD PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index
"accounts_pkey" for table "accounts"
ERROR:  conversion between latin9 and LATIN1 is not supported
STATEMENT:  set client_encoding to 'latin9'
FATAL:  sorry, too many clients already
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection

Does anyone have any suggestion ?

--
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
http://ezequiasrocha.blogspot.com