Re: Empty Table - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From
Subject Re: Empty Table
Date
List pgsql-sql
Thank you all for a so fast reply.

I did a backup PLAIN with pgAdmin and I had to delete the information of the
current database (the database I used to make the backup).

I think that's why pgAdmin does not work with plain backups on Restore.

What does occurs with the information schema when I restore from one database
with a name to other with another name ?

Regards
Ezequias