Re: Regular Expressions - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From
Subject Re: Regular Expressions
Date
List pgsql-sql
Guy,

Could you give me a hand ?

I have a ZipCode table and my address table

I just would like to find out all matches that my zipcode table has where my
address table appears like this:

Elmo Street, 30

I would like my SQL find out all matches we can find 'Elmo', 'Street'.

The commas, spaces and numbers could be forgive.

I hope you could help me

Regards

Ezequias

--