Some troubles from Postgrres_beta4 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Ngo Cong Do
Subject Some troubles from Postgrres_beta4
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear Administrator,
My name is Do, live in Vietnam.
I am a beginner to learn PostgreSQL Database.  I have
 installed Postgres_beta4 for Windows 2000 Advanced
Server, and it is working very good several days (a week).
I have created database, table, etc. Everything I have
done very good.  Until now, when I start "pg_ctl", it give
me a massege "postmaster successfully started", but when I
connect to server in command :"psql -d mydb", it give me a
message  "psql: server closed the connection unexpectedly
 before or while processing the request."
Please help me dealing with this problem.
Thank you in advanced.
Ngo Cong Do