Re: Publish, hold article? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Publish, hold article?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Justin,

> Hasn't been organised yet.
>
> Does anyone want to take charge of getting the 1st and future
> Newsletters done?

I'd like to.  Whether or not I'll really have the time ...
Wasn't there someone who joined this list with the goal of putting out
an e-zine?

> Josh, would you be ok with having your article on PostgreSQL GUI
> tools
> be an experiment to see if it would work well as a community
> collaborative document?

Hey, you're right, it seems like it'd be perfect for that.   Let me
finish my draft, and then we can try it.

How does this work, anyway?  I'd think it'd be better ... for something
like a listing of GUI tools ... to have each contributor give their own
comments, under their own name.  For example, I was very dissapointed
with Rekall, but others may not feel the same and readers should be
able to review the conflicting opinions.

-Josh