Re: Publish, hold article? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Publish, hold article?
Date
Re: Publish, hold article?  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I am 50% done with an article on PostgreSQL GUI tools.   It'll be done
> early next week.

Cool.

> So, question:  Should I put it up on TechDocs, or hold it for our first
> newsletter?  How far off is our first newsletter likely to be?

Hasn't been organised yet.

Does anyone want to take charge of getting the 1st and future
Newsletters done?

:-)

Josh, would you be ok with having your article on PostgreSQL GUI tools
be an experiment to see if it would work well as a community
collaborative document?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> -Josh