Re: PgSQL 7.1 beta 3 breaks ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PgSQL 7.1 beta 3 breaks ODBC
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tom,

        Thanks for the quick response.

> Try it with the beta version's ODBC driver ...

        How do I get it?  I looked through the Development
version FTP filetree, and can't find the ODBC driver
anywhere.  Link ... pretty please?  <flutter eyelashes>

         Second, I've also discovered that Postgres ODBC
6.50 and Microsoft's MDAC 2.5 are incompatible ... making it
hard to connect from the same workstation to both Postgres
and MS SQL Server servers.  However, I don't know that you
can do anything other than post an advisory on this;
Microsith is hardly going to give us their proprietary code
so that we can make compatible drivers.  :-(

-Josh Berkus

                                       Josh Berkus
  Complete information technology      josh@agliodbs.com