Bruce's Book and Built-in Functions - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Josh Berkus
Subject Bruce's Book and Built-in Functions
Date
Re: Bruce's Book and Built-in Functions  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-sql
Folks,

Well, I now have a copy of Bruce's book on order.  Bruce, if
your sales have been slow, don't let A-W blame it on the
online draft.  According to Stacy's, it takes them an
average of 7 working days to get Ingram to cough up a new
copy, which is twice the normal period for tech books.  As a
result, they're out of stock a lot.

Plus www.postgresql.org could do a little more to promote
the book.  There's *still* nothing on the web site to tell
me the book's in print. HINT, HINT.

So, while I wait for my copy ... I can't find in the online
docs anywhere a comprehensive list of built-in functions.
You know, stuff like CURRVAL() and NOW().  Can anyone point
me to such a list?  Guessing parameters is getting
frustrating!

-Josh