Re: Scroll Cursor Bug? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Larry Morroni
Subject Re: Scroll Cursor Bug?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Thanks for the response, Sim.

-  I forgot to include the BEGIN in the example I sent.  Even with the
BEGIN, I get the same error.

-  I tried this with psql and you are right, the server spits back the
message.  Therefore, I will move this to the postgres forum.

Thanks!