Re: GSOC PostgreSQL partitioning issue - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Necati Batur
Subject Re: GSOC PostgreSQL partitioning issue
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Well, If the project criterias and other neccessary information were collected under a single link that would be great for not only gsoc students but also for other enthusiastic students :).By provided info we would spend less time to understand the project phases and requirements and more time on dediciding part we will develop and do more research on how to develop.
As far as I can see the mailing list is a good way of communication but not a really good  way to inform newbies.
It may be another open-source project to have a project idea to have a single site and a treeview of all projects and the detailed project information part to have a really good way of information exchange :)

Thanks all,