Re: BUG #18561: postgresql16-devel rpm cannot be installed due to missing Perl-IPC-Run - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tim Dysinger
Subject Re: BUG #18561: postgresql16-devel rpm cannot be installed due to missing Perl-IPC-Run
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I've not had success with the various tips around the internet. If you search RPM search engines it's not possible to find an RHEL 9 package for this dependency.

I'm usually able to figure things out quickly even without experience on the platform but the changes to redhat in the last 5 years are dramatic.

I appreciate your help. I've tried all 3 (Rocky, Alma, RedHat)

```
[redhat@bf9eab65c5de src]$ dnf config-manager --set-enabled crb
No such command: config-manager. Please use /usr/bin/dnf --help
It could be a DNF plugin command, try: "dnf install 'dnf-command(config-manager)'"
[redhat@bf9eab65c5de src]$ cat /etc/redhat-release
Rocky Linux release 9.4 (Blue Onyx)
[redhat@bf9eab65c5de src]$
```