OSDB (was: Heap tuple header issues) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Manfred Koizar
Subject OSDB (was: Heap tuple header issues)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:51:08 -0700, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>
wrote:
>I just grabbed a copy and followed the instructions as found on
>sourceforge. Just search on OSDB. Get the source tarball and the 40MB
>test dataset.

Nothing special for PG?  That's good news.  I imagined there was some
tweaking necessary;  don't remember where I got that impression from.
Download started.

>I guess I could be talked into running some more tests

If I cannot get reliable results out of my slow old development
machine, I'll come back to you.  Thanks.

ServusManfred