Re: Casting varchar to interval.? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jim Wilson
Subject Re: Casting varchar to interval.?
Date
List pgsql-general
Is this a bug?  You can work around it by wrapping the varying in a trim()
function (e.g. select trim(config_value)::interval from config).  I've solved
another suspicious looking issue with that same kind of workaround.

Best regards,

Jim Wilson