Getting Recordset through returning refcursor - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Kubilay Kaan
Subject Getting Recordset through returning refcursor
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello friends,

hopefully I am right here bcz its my first post so..

I am using the Provider=MSDASQL.1 through psqlODBC as Data Source(created user DSN).
Postgresversion is 12.
Programming language is C++.
OS = Windows 10.

So my problem is when I call a sql function which returns a refcursor for dynamic sql purposes it doesnt fill the
recordset.

So my question is does the ODBC driver supports refcursor??

Is there any example/codesnippet or any sugestions? I did search alot abt this topic without success.

I did try it as -> spRecordset = spCommand->Execute(NULL, NULL, 0);

as well as spREFRecordset->Open(_T("select GetRecordSetByID_ref('refcur', 1); FETCH ALL IN \"refcur\";"),
spConnection.GetInterfacePtr(),adOpenForwardOnly, adLockOptimistic, adCmdText);

I always get an empty recordset

Thx in advance..