Re: Link errors on win32 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: Link errors on win32
Date
Re: Link errors on win32  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-patches
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
> This looks like it's missing stuff from Bruces move from
> backend/port/win32 to port/kill.c of the kill signal. Are you sure you
> pulled a new version of the port directory as well? And did you do a
> "make clean"?

I did a make clean. But it encountered an error and terminated prematurely
and I missed it...

make[2]: Entering directory `/ws/pgsql/contrib/earthdistance'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `clean'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/ws/pgsql/contrib/earthdistance'
make[1]: *** [clean] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/ws/pgsql/contrib'
make: *** [clean] Error 2

Anyway, I removed everything and downloaded a new fresh version, reapplied
my patch for postmaster.c, and recompiled. Everything links ok now.

Thanks,

Thomas Hallgren