Re: Minor problem with Makefile.shlib - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: Minor problem with Makefile.shlib
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Fabien COELHO wrote:

>Dear Thomas,
>

>>Something that Fabien Coelho fixed recently broke tonight. I can no
>>longer compile PL/Java on win32 using pgxs since the directory
>>"pgxs/src/include/port/win32/*" is missing (again).
>>

>AFAICS, the patch is in the queue waiting for a review.

Well, the CVS HEAD did work as if it indeed had been applied until
yesterday evening. I'm quite sure of that since I took a new snapshot
yesterday and created a brand new installation. PL/Java compiled fine on
win32 (aside from the warnings I mentioned at the beginning of this thread).

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren