Antw: Re: (void *) with shmat - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ulrich Neumann
Subject Antw: Re: (void *) with shmat
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

you re right. The problem is a mistake in a Metrowerks header file.
I ve fixed the Metrowerks header and recompiled the library.

Thanks for your quick response.

Ulrich Neumann

>>> mlw <markw@mohawksoft.com> 08.01.2002 13:23:40 >>>

Why is this needed?

shmat is defined as returning a void *. Is it not so with MetroWerks?