Dump Error... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ian Harding
Subject Dump Error...
Date
List pgsql-general
This question was asked recently on the list but not answered there.

When I dump my database I get this error:

getTables(): SELECT (funcname) for trigger trig_employeesaudit_atrig returned 0 tuples. Expected 1.

I am like a pig looking at a wristwatch when I look at source code, I can tell it does something, I am just not sure
what. Can someone smarter than me tell me what is likely to cause the above error?

PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on i386--netbsd, compiled by GCC egcs-1.1.2

The database is a development database that is constantly having objects destroyed and re-created by scripts.  I drop
theoffending trigger and the error persists.

Thank you in advance...

Ian A. Harding
Programmer/Analyst II
Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department