bug in beta 2 - dlgEditGridOptions - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Petri Jooste
Subject bug in beta 2 - dlgEditGridOptions
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Maybe this one has been fixed, but ...

While checking my translation I noticed that
on the dlgEditGridOptions dialog
the button "Descending" has the same tooltip as the button "Remove"

================
Mr. JP (Petri) Jooste
Skool vir Modelleringswetenskappe
School of Modelling Sciences
Vaal Triangle Campus
North-West University / Noordwes-Universiteit / Yunibesiti Ya Bokone-Bophirima
South Africa

Hierdie boodskap (en aanhangsels) is onderhewig aan beperkings en 'n vrywaringsklousule. Volledige besonderhede
beskikbaarby http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html , of by itbsekr@puknet.puk.ac.za

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to
http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.htmlfor full details, or at itbsekr@puknet.puk.ac.za

>>> "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> 2005/10/17 08:53:56 PM >>>
Unless there are any objections, I will roll beta3 tomorrow AM.

We've had very few bug reports from beta 2 - and the vast majority of those are the same one that's already been
fixed!!

Regards, Dave

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend