Re: PATCH: Ticket#96: Deferrable unique & primary constraints - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PATCH: Ticket#96: Deferrable unique & primary constraints
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Ashesh Vashi
<ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Please find the attached patch for the DEFERRABLE / INITIALLY DEFERRED
> keywords for the unique and primary key constraints.

Hi,

These constraints are implemented using triggers it seems. We need to
filter them out of the reverse engineered SQL and not include them in
the treeview (as we do for Foreign Key triggers).

I was expecting to just apply that one too :-(

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company