Postgresql Perl Problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From HydroMan
Subject Postgresql Perl Problem
Date
List pgsql-general
I am trying my first query a postgresql database using perl (using a Redhat
6.0 distribution).  The script fails on the line:

$conn=Pg::connectdb("dbname=mydatabase");

with the error 'Can't locate pg.pm in @INC.

I thought that I may have been missing the perl5 interface for postgres, and
tried to find one.  The linux documentation suggests the site
ftp://ftp.kciLink.com/pub/PostgresPerl-1.3.tar.gz, but its not there.  Can
anyone tell me if this missing intergace is the problem, and if it is, where
I can get PostgresPerl-1.3.tar.gz?

Thanx,
Jason