Re: pg_dump PostgreSQL 8.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From serafin segador
Subject Re: pg_dump PostgreSQL 8.4
Date
List pgsql-general
i found where the error is.  thanks for the tip.

i have versions 8.3.7 and 8.4 of PostgreSQL running on the same server, as
well as versions 1.8 and 1.10 of pgAdmin.  although i run the backup
routine for pg8.4 from pgAdmin 1.10, the pdAdmin uses
PostgreSQL\8.3\bin\pg_dump as default.  i now run the backup routine from
the command line utility pointing to the correct version.

thank you.

regards,
raffy