Re: slowing down too fast - why ? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From h012@ied.com
Subject Re: slowing down too fast - why ?
Date
List pgsql-sql
and I forgot to mention that my stats are available at:
http://John.Vicherek.com/slow/times.query.txt
 John

--
-- Gospel of Jesus is the saving power of God for all who believe --              ## To some, nothing is impossible. ##
                  http://Honza.Vicherek.com/