Re: beta1 & beta2 & Windows & heavy load - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sailesh Krishnamurthy
Subject Re: beta1 & beta2 & Windows & heavy load
Date
List pgsql-hackers
   Tom> instead of increasing it.  And I don't want to create a   Tom> full-fledged alloc/free package for shared
memory--- the   Tom> bang-for-buck ratio for that is way too low.  So I'm inclined

I think I've said it before, but we actually have such a beast - a
shared memory MemoryContext that uses libmm (which apparently Apache
also uses). It should be fairly easy to patch in if it's worth it for
you folks.

--
Pip-pip
Sailesh