Re: Compiling problems - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Doug McNaught
Subject Re: Compiling problems
Date
List pgsql-general
thiemo <thiemo@gmx.ch> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to compile pgsql 7.2 --with-java. However, configure
> complains that it could not find jakarta-ant nor ant. So I downloaded
> jakarta-ant 1.4.1 and expanded the tgz into /opt, but configure still
> could not find it. I also had it in /opt/jakarta but still no
> better. Note, that I haven't followed the normal SuSE (7.2)
> installation process by using yast or rpm. Anyway, does somebody
> happen to know, where configure looks for ant?

AFAIK it looks in your PATH--does 'which ant' find the program?

-Doug
--
Doug McNaught       Wireboard Industries      http://www.wireboard.com/

      Custom software development, systems and network consulting.
      Java PostgreSQL Enhydra Python Zope Perl Apache Linux BSD...