Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Martha Stewart called it a Good Thing whenjosh@agliodbs.com (Josh Berkus)wrote:
> Guys,
>
>> _I_ think that some inquiries should be made back and forth between
>> some combination of [Core Guys] and [Linux Magazine] for an interview.
>
> I can set this up if you want; I already write for LM  (Josh D., sorry for
> jumping in).   Actually, the holdup is finding a good interviewer; I suck at
> taking interviews.   I'll see if Martin has anyone.
>
> Volunteers for interviewees?

And note that it is well worth reviewing previous LM articles of this
sort such as the one on "That Other Database."

A GOOD interview would certainly _not_ be a response to that article,
but rather do the same thing that article does, which is to present
the interesting things about the project.
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="acm.org" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://cbbrowne.com/info/spreadsheets.html