Re: MySQL interview, no mention of PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: MySQL interview, no mention of PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
The world rejoiced as jdavis-pgsql@empires.org (Jeff Davis) wrote:
> Here's an interview in Linux Magazine that doesn't even mention
> PostgreSQL. I wouldn't expect the interviewee to mention it, but it's
> frustrating that the interviewer didn't even bring it up.
>
> http://www.linux-mag.com/2003-07/monty_01.html

I saw that on the newsstand back in July; I would think it a perfectly
sensible idea for someone to rustle up Linux Magazine editors and Core
Team Folk to see if there could be a good PostgreSQL article fall out
of that.

In fairness, it would be absolutely appropriate for _that_ interview
to try to avoid making any mention of Certain Other Databases.
--
"cbbrowne","@","cbbrowne.com"
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/linuxxian.html