Re: - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Doug McNaught
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-general
dipak_bhandari@afgsoftware.com.au writes:

> We are using Postgresql as the backend database for our upcoming software
> application. We would like Postgresql to have the following functionalities :
>
> 1. Standard Error Codes along with textual error messages including error
> codes for errors while dumping/restoring database/s.

This will be in 7.4, which is in late beta--should be released in
another month or so.  If you have a test platform for your application
you might want to install 7.4beta4 and see if it works for you.

> 2. Native Windows Support.

This was postponed until 7.5 or later, so it will be six to eight
months before a production release.

-Doug