Re: Finer Extension dependencies - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: Finer Extension dependencies
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Sorry for the delays, I'm back on PostgreSQL related work again.

Hitoshi Harada <umi.tanuki@gmail.com> writes:
>>> I just tried DROP EXTENSION now, and found it broken :(

Please find v2 of the patch.  I did change the dependency management in
between the simple cases and the more challenging ones and forgot that I
had to retest it all in between, which is what happen on a tight
schedule and when working at night, I guess.

So the best option I've found here had me add a new function in
pg_depend.c, it's working as intended now.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine

Attachment