Re: sql_drop Event Trigger - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: sql_drop Event Trigger
Date
List pgsql-hackers
And already a v1.

Álvaro did spot a line I did remove by mistake in the docs, and some
extra whitespace changes that pgindent will change anyway and that as
such I shouldn't force you to read and discard.

It's a 3 lines change set from before.

--
Dimitri Fontaine

Attachment