I can't compile cvs snapshot ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Sauer
Subject I can't compile cvs snapshot ...
Date
Re: [HACKERS] I can't compile cvs snapshot ...  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: [HACKERS] I can't compile cvs snapshot ...  (Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii@sra.co.jp>)
List pgsql-hackers
The problem is with file conv.c in backend/utils/mb/
big52mic(unsigned char *big5, unsigned char *p, int len)
       unsigned short c1;       unsigned short big5buf,                               cnsBuf;      unsigned char lc;
  char          bogusBuf[2];       int                i;

       while (len > 0 && (c1 = *big5++)){         if (c1 <= 0x007f U)                               ^^^^ my egcs 1.1.2
onlinux(rh6.0) doesn't                                    accept this space. Should be
 (probably)  0x007fU

The same problem repeats on some more places.

--
* David Sauer, student of Czech Technical University
* electronic mail: davids@orfinet.cz (mime compatible)