Re: Another swing at JSON - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: Another swing at JSON
Date
Re: Another swing at JSON
List pgsql-hackers
Joseph Adams <joeyadams3.14159@gmail.com> writes:
> It would be nice if I could make a Makefile conditional that skips the
> relocatable test and loads init-pre9.1.sql if the new extension
> interface isn't available.  Is there a Makefile variable or something
> I can use to do this?

You can use VERSION and MAJORVERSION variables, those are defined in
Makefile.global and available as soon as you did include the PGXS
Makefile.

> Also, should uninstall_json.sql be named something else, like
> json--uninstall--0.1.sql ?

You don't need no uninstall script no more, try DROP EXTENSION json; and
DROP EXTENSION json CASCADE;

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine