Re: Review: pre-commit triggers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: Review: pre-commit triggers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Given that, do we want to keep the bar on these operating in single user
> mode? I can easily drop it and just document this way out of difficulty.

Currently Event Triggers are disabled in single user mode, in parts
because operating them require accessing to a catalog index, which might
be corrupted and the reason why you're in single user mode in the first
place.

So please keep your new event trigger disabled in single user mode.
 http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=cd3413ec3683918c9cb9cfb39ae5b2c32f231e8b

Regards, and thanks for this new Event Trigger!
--
Dimitri Fontaine