Re: "Relation x does not exist" error when x does exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From merlyn@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
Subject Re: "Relation x does not exist" error when x does exist
Date
List pgsql-general

Gaurav> Not feasible, because some functions have dynamically created
Gaurav> tables so I need to re-create table at each invocation.

When I hear that, I always think "bad design".

If the answer is "dynamically created tables", I think you asked the
wrong question to begin with.

It's a bit like saying "I need to invent a new language for every book
I write".  Uh, probably not. :)