Regression tests of plain 7.0.2 fails - Mailing list pgsql-general

From 100.179370@germanynet.de (Martin Jacobs)
Subject Regression tests of plain 7.0.2 fails
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I have just downloaded 7.0.2, extracted the source into a
separate directory, configured it, did a gmake and then tried to
to a parallel regression test.

For this I (as user postgres) stopped the running postmaster of
6.3.2, changed to directory test/regression and started

    make runcheck

Ignoring the minor floatingpoint errors, the first annoying
severe was in parallel group2

    sequential test create_type          ... FAILED

Here is the detail

    --
    - CREATE_TYPE
    -
    CREATE TYPE widget (
      internallength = 24,
      input = widget_in,
       output = widget_out,
       alignment = double
    );
    ERROR:  TypeCreate: function 'widget_in(opaque)' does not exist
    CREATE TYPE city_budget (
       internallength = 16,
       input = int44in,
       output = int44out,
       element = int4
    );

What's going wrong that this function is missing? I compiled
using gcc-2.95-2, no errors during compilation.

There are more failed tests :-(

Martin