Re: [SQL] national character once again - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [SQL] national character once again
Date
List pgsql-sql

> This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Artur Kokoszka" <kkokoszk@ite.waw.pl>
> Be sure to reply to that address.
>
> Two weeks ago I asked about plpgsql errors
> (message titled "national characters in plpgsql")
> and I didn't get any answer. I can't find the
> anwer myself, so please write me something about
> this (if it's too simple - I'm sorry, if nobody
> knows the answer - please write whotever, I will
> know, that somebody read it)
> Thank you for understanding.
>  Artur.

    PL/pgSQL  has  it's own language parser, and that one doesn't
    recognize  characters  like  ³  as  valid  for  attribute  or
    variable  names.  Nor  is  it capable of case sensitive names
    inside of double quotes up to now - still something to do.

Jan