Re: [HACKERS] Problem with multiple SUMs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Problem with multiple SUMs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thus spake Jackson, DeJuan
> > And just seconds short of 3 hours after my report.  I wonder how long
> > it would take to get a fix from Oracle for something like this.
> >
> That depends on weather they already have the patch and were just
> waiting for you to ask for it before giving it to you, or if the really

I don't believe that they would get me an updated version of their product
within three hours anyway.  That was three hours from the time that I
sent the bug notice to the time I had a useable product!