Crashing backend! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Crashing backend!
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Crashing backend!
Re: [HACKERS] Crashing backend!
Re: [HACKERS] Crashing backend!
List pgsql-hackers
Outch,

just got the following on the 6.4b2:

pgsql=> create table t1 (a int4, b date);
CREATE
pgsql=> insert into t1 values (1, 'now');
INSERT 18282 1
pgsql=> update t1 set b = NULL where a = 1;
        This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.
We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is impossible.  Terminating.

Jan