Rules: regression tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Rules: regression tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marc,

    just that the regression tests for rules work, please apply
    the following to regress/sql/tests.

    If applying by hand note that the setup_... must run before
    the run_... (that I splitted these two was due to the errors
    that occured when creating rules and using them then in the
    same session - I'll post another fix for this later).

    BTW: the regression tests sanity_checks and alter_table
    fail now due to the remove of some indices and the oidint4
    and oidname types. At least expectes should be set to
    the current results.

    Thanks.

Jan

*** tests.orig    Wed Aug 19 12:02:27 1998
--- tests    Wed Aug 19 12:02:17 1998
***************
*** 61,65 ****
  select_views