Re: organization file - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Ivan Hernández
Subject Re: organization file
Date
List pgsql-docs

> > hi, what kind of organization file does postgresql use?
>
> Hi. I'm not sure what you mean by "file organization". Are you asking
> about the file format of tables, or about the directory layout? Both are
> discussed in the documentation afaik.

hi, yes a was talking about the first: the file format of tables. I was
reading about diferent file organizations (structures): sequential, heal,
ring, multi ring, etc... I look for some info in the documentation but i
didn't find nothing, also i'm interested about the recovery system of
postgresql.... i hope that you can give me some hints about where i can
look for it....

ivan ...

--
You are not alone. You are accepted by some non-deterministic automaton