BirthDay SQL Issue - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From brett
Subject BirthDay SQL Issue
Date
Re: BirthDay SQL Issue  (Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer@spamfence.net>)
Re: BirthDay SQL Issue  (Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon@thenilgiris.com>)
List pgsql-sql
Hi there

This is my first posting here, please forgive me if I make any
mistakes here.

Ok

I have the structure

{CLIENTS} = Client ID, First Name, Surname, DOB, Address, Home Phone
No, Mobile Phone No

As one relation / table (There are several others in this db that are
not related to this issue)

My problem is this

I need to be able to select two dates on my webby so I have a range of
dates

E.G. (using English date format DD/MM/YYYY)

01/09/2005 to 01/10/2005

Then I want to be able to get, using some nifty query, everyone's
birthday that falls between those two dates. So if someone's birthday
was 04/09/79 it would return that tuple

I have been stuck on this for ages. Any my search for help has brought
me here.

If anyone out there can help me, in any way, I would be very grateful.

Kind regards
Brett Halligan