Re: could not reattach to shared memory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sabin Coanda
Subject Re: could not reattach to shared memory
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry, for the unfinished text,

So, I run a long transaction with a lot of data, and after a while I got the
messages:

NOTICE: max_fsm_relations(1000) equals the number of relations checked
HINT: You have at least 1000 relations. Consider increasing the
configuration parameter "max_fsm_relations".
LOG: max_fsm_relations(1000) equals the number of relations checked
HINT: You have at least 1000 relations. Consider increasing the
configuration parameter "max_fsm_relations".
STATEMENT: VACUUM
FATAL: could not reattach to shared memory (key=324, addr=021A0000): 487

And the process stops.

Why ? What to do ?

TIA,
Sabin