Re: How check execution plan of a function

From: Sabin Coanda
Subject: Re: How check execution plan of a function
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

How check execution plan of a function  ("Sabin Coanda", )
 Re: How check execution plan of a function  ("Sabin Coanda", )
 Re: How check execution plan of a function  (Andy Colson, )
 Re: How check execution plan of a function  (Andy Colson, )
 Re: How check execution plan of a function  ("Sabin Coanda", )
  Re: How check execution plan of a function  ("Kevin Grittner", )

I have just a function returning a cursor based on a single coplex query.
When I check the execution plan of that query it takes about 3 seconds. Just
when it is used inside the function it freezes.

This is the problem, and this is the reason I cannot imagine what is happen.
Also I tried to recreate the function as it was before when it run in 3
seconds, but I cannot make it to run properly now.