Re: Postgre RAISE NOTICE and PHP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jasen Betts
Subject Re: Postgre RAISE NOTICE and PHP
Date
List pgsql-general

> works very well

not good: eg:

fails this valid address* : admin@xxxxxxx.museum
accepts this invalid one  : you@gmail..com

"musedoma" replaced with several x to protect the innocent from spam

in some contexts email adrresses with no domain part are valid
addresses with [bracketed] mx servers instead of a domain and/or bang
paths are also allowed (but not in common use and often not desirable)