Re: SQL scipts parser - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From DGPickett
Subject Re: SQL scipts parser
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Maybe if you find an SQL style normalizer/beautifier, the comments will be very easy to find.  I should look for myself, as I have a favorite style of line breaks and indentation that I manually employ, over and over (one predicate per line, one column per line, one table name per line, etc.).
The driver doesn't have anything like that in it. However check out antlr for SQL parsing.

Dave