Re: Updatable Views - DEFAULT doesn't inherit from table??? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Együd
Subject Re: Updatable Views - DEFAULT doesn't inherit from table???
Date
List pgsql-general
"Richard Huxton" <dev@archonet.com> a következőket írta üzenetében
Csaba Együd wrote:
> Thx for your reply. Is there any possible way to generate an sql to
> "copy" these defaults to the view.

Nothing pre-packaged that I know of. You could probably do something
copying values about in pg_attribute and pg_constraint, but that'd be an
"at your own risk" sort of activity I suspect.

For simpler defaults etc. you could probably get what you need from
information_schema.columns

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd