Re: Graphical Mapping a Database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Fetter
Subject Re: Graphical Mapping a Database
Date
Re: Graphical Mapping a Database  (Christopher Murtagh <christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca>)
List pgsql-general
"Tim Edwards" <mor4321@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have been request to create a relational database map that can be
> place on the wall in my office. Generally I done these in the past
> by just manually typing the information into Access and then
> printing a map from there.  However the database they want mapped
> has a couple dozen tables in it and I don't relish the idea of
> entering all that by hand. Nor do I relish the idea of sitting down
> and writing one a program to automaticly do it if there one
> aviaiable.
>
> Does anyone have a utility to map out database structures and put it
> in a printable format ? PDF, GIF, JPG, etc.

Try DBVisualizer at <http://www.minq.se/>.

HTH :)

Cheers,
phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778

Everyone who lives, dies.  Not everyone who dies has ever lived.