Re: Two fast queries get slow when combined - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From cluster
Subject Re: Two fast queries get slow when combined
Date
List pgsql-performance
> There's something odd about that plan. It's doing both a seq scan and a
> bitmap scan on "items", but I can't see stats table being mentioned
> anywhere.

Huh? Aaah, sorry. I made a major search/replace-refactoring (that
obviously went wrong) on all open files in the editor before posting to
this newsgroup, and one of these files was my preparation of the queries
and planner output. Damn.
Sorry for wasting your time! :-(

However, your suggestion worked perfectly. Thanks a lot!