TAbles/Columns missing in information schema - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Susan Hurst
Subject TAbles/Columns missing in information schema
Date
List pgsql-general
Why would schemas/tables/columns be missing from
information_schema.tables/information_schema.columns?

We recently promoted some new tables to production but only 2 of the 4
schemas appeared in
information_schema.tables/information_schema.columns.

The schemas/tables/columns do exist as expected but they are not
represented in information_schema.tables/information_schema.columns.

Why is that?  Where can I find the missing info for use in a view that
displays the tables and columns in a database?

Thanks for your help!

Sue

Susan E Hurst
Principal Consultant